Sunday, March 4, 2007

Free money in Dallas!

Its being reported that the Dallas Cowboys have signed former Cardinals, um, “guard,” Leonard Davis to a contract worth $49.6 million over seven years. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Adam Schefter of NFL Network is reporting that $18.5 of that is guaranteed.
Are you kidding me?
Did the Cowboys see the same player that the entire rest of the world did? Note to Jerry Jones, there is a reason that the Cards line sucked, because of the mostly bad players on it. If this guy can get that kind of money, any other potential free agent o-linemen should be licking his lips. Davis owes his agent a lot more then the small percentage he will get.
If Davis plays up to the all pro money he is getting, then I guess I will have to eat my words, but I have a feeling I will have to go hungry.

1 comment:

hunkydory said...

you can't expect him to be GOD playing every position on the line, i think he's still going to be very good if he gets a regular position